Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the accounts payable activities of the company.
- Monitoring invoices received and scheduling payments of the same on a per-need basis.
- To submit weekly and monthly expense reports on time or ahead of schedule.
- Provide support in payroll administration by monitoring the employees’ time records for payroll.
- Monitor, manage and maintain petty cash of the company for daily expenses.
- Maintain and keep up-to-date the company’s financial records.
- Handle the timely payment of all company bills.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Exposure in an IT Company or BPO is a plus
- With solid accounting and administrative background
- Working knowledge in accounting software such as Quickbooks, Peachtree and Xero
- Adept with Microsoft Office products
- Required language(s): English, Tagalog
- Highly organized
- Extreme attention to detail
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details, critical thinking and learning abilities
- Excellent presentation skills with confidence presenting findings, analysis and information
- Work experience with BPO’s or IT companies (.com’s) is an asset