Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide general direction and management of outsourcing projects of the company. Take escalation of customer calls regarding technical issues. Delegate resolution of customer software issues using available resources. Take escalation of open, research, update and set priority of call cases. Handle customer technical inquiries, frequently asked questions and billing questions. Dispatch unresolved cases appropriately as needed.
Use discretion and judgment to ensure customer satisfaction and utilization of time. Respond to complex inquiries and/or requests regarding products and/or services. Serve customers by providing complex information while providing efficient and courteous service. Assist in training new customer service staff as needed. Assist in development of methodologies to improve Help Desk issues resolution process
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- At least a Bachelor’s/College degree in Psychology/ Social Sciences / Business Management or its equivalent.
- At least 5 years experience in accounts/project management in SEO outsourcing to North American and global clients.
- Strong understanding of search optimization in Google, Yahoo, MSN, AOL, and other search engines.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details, critical thinking and learning abilities.
- Excellent presentation skills with confidence presenting findings, analysis and information.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.