Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research, develop and implement the latest tools and techniques that are compliant with the current web standards and trends.
- Knowledge and usage of various CMS systems mainly WordPress and Joomla
- Develop web pages for the company website from homepage to checkout with techniques that are up to date with new browser and web technologies.
- Design simple and intuitive interfaces, and create examples with or without wireframes or mockups.
- Collaborate with the team on front- and back-end development that is strictly designed from coding.
- Manage the team to meet and exceed the company’s performance and behavioral standards.
- Performance management, succession planning and motivation of his or her team in general.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- With passion for web standards and can translate designs into high quality, elegant web pages
- Expert level understanding of cross-browser compatibility (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari)
- Expert level understanding of PHP and MySQL development
- Preferably with experience in working with Joomla, WordPress and similar platforms
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, attention to details, organized and meticulous
- Deadline-driven without sacrificing the quality of work
- Ability to work independently with little or no direction
- Ability to multi-task and handle various on-going projects at the same time
- With great pride and ownership in his or her code, making it the best it can be and the most efficient possible
- Team player, a natural leader who can motivate and train employees
- At least 7 years work experience as a Web Developer with 3 years experience as a manager
- Experience developing around SEO requirements
- Experience developing processes/standards/conventions for coding, file naming, CSS
- Experience with bug/issue tracking software
- Experience using Adobe products (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.)
[button text="Join Us" url="/join-us" color="blue" target="_self"]