Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand high page ranked forums and keep records of industry relevant quality forum and blog outlets to post.
- Insert links to Quality English writing skills to pass links through a forum or blog moderators guidelines.
- Record approved links and consolidating the information in a report.
- Organize numerous link building efforts at one time in order to gain link approvals at a high rate.
- Monitor search engine rankings and utilizing SEO reporting and analytical software to monitor link building effort.
- Keep up to date on the latest SEO trends and understanding the most current Link Building procedures.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- At least (1) year experience with SEO projects
- Extensive experience with search engine mechanics.
- Comprehensive technical understanding of search engine optimization.
- Strong understanding of search optimization in Google, Yahoo, MSN, AOL, and other search engines
- Specific knowledge and strict adherence to proper SEO guidelines with respect to coding and established copy/keyword best practices
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details, critical thinking and learning abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and strict deadlines
- Needs to be a self-starter and have initiative
- Excellent presentation skills with confidence presenting findings, analysis and information.
[button text="Join Us" url="/join-us" color="blue" target="_self"]