In the first part of this series introducing our company, I would like to discuss what it takes to become part of our innovative, creative, and dynamic team. TrueLogic has welcomed a significant number of new team players over time, and we are continuing to screen applicants for various internet marketing jobs and career opportunities we offer.
Every day my HR team faces many applicants with one goal in mind: to find a person whose characteristics match our company culture. What we are looking for in new team members are the same core values that we as an organization share. We align everything from our assessment standards all the way through the performance evaluations basing the metrics on the following:
- Leadership. As leaders in the online marketing industry, we innovate incessantly and shape the future of every niche we serve. We look for people who are equally capable of leading people and projects into completion, who are open to evolving methods and who have the capacity to view niches with a fresh pair of eyes.
- Passion. Online marketing isn’t just a job for us – it is our passion. Our dedication to providing excellent online marketing solutions is driven by our pride in our industry and our genuine desire to maximize the potential of our industry. Our team players love the job as much as we do, dedicate the time and effort to fulfill their roles in order to keep our well-oiled machine running smoothly.
- Commitment. TrueLogic team members are committed to setting new goals and fulfilling them every time. This commitment to excellence allows us to grow continuously and at a fast pace, opening doors to bigger opportunities. You need to demonstrate a capacity to offer the same level of commitment our organization gives.
- Empowerment. We go out of our way to find people with potential in the online marketing industry, take them under our wing, and teach them what we know to help them become industry leaders. When looking for a new member of our organization, we want to see the same trait – we want to see that you are capable of empowering yourself to become the best and teaching other people to become the best in their assigned roles.
- Dedication to Clients. Our clients are our bread and butter – without them, our organization wouldn’t even exist. This is why we are dedicated to treat our clients well and offer all the support they need whenever we can. We evaluate each applicant’s desire and capability to exceed the service levels clients expect of us.
- Excellence. You must have noticed this word echoing throughout the other characteristics we’ve discussed by now. This is because we recognize the value of quality work. We look at your experience and weigh it along with your demonstration of knowledge and capability during your interviews. Team members who display excellence and innovation are well-rewarded in our organization.
- Integrity. We believe that honest and open communication with each other and with our clients yields lasting relationships. This is why we look for team members who have integrity and who are comfortable with open communication. Our interview process is a two-way street – we’re getting to know you as much as you are learning about our organization, and this is where we will first see how open you are to discussions.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, then we’d like to invite you to come talk to us. We’d be happy to get to know you better and see if we are culturally matched. Make sure to check out our Careers page to learn what career opportunities we have to offer, and contact us if you have any questions.
I hope this post has been insightful. Please check back soon for the second part of this series!
Latest posts by Armund Romero (see all)
- 4 Ways to Get Extra Cash From Your Company - July 18, 2014
- The TrueLogic Wet Republic 2014 - June 24, 2014
- Bad Communication Skills That Could Cost You That Job Offer - June 16, 2014