Last week was a difficult one for the entire country, as we dealt with the aftermath of Typhoon Haiyan’s passage. We all banded together to do our part in helping the survivors, collecting cash and in-kind donations through our Save Our South campaign.
In last week’s town hall, we discussed our relief efforts and celebrated the small victories we had even during these trying times.
Our Content team received great client feedback again this week, and we congratulated Chrisee, Billy, Justin, Aileen (all web content writers), and Elyssa (Senior Writer) for a job well done. Project Managers Gary and William managed to bring in an impressive amount of business this week, and forum writer Bo Peep has set a new standard for our forum posting strategies. Keep up the good work, everyone!
Congratulations to Aileen (HR Assistant) for completing her probation period and joining us as a regular employee!
We congratulated the following TrueLogic team members for spending another year with us:
- Cyd (Jr. Editor)
- Roznelette (SEO Specialist)
- Gary (Project Manager)
We’re always happy to see our long-time employees continuing to grow with us. We look forward to another great year with you all!
Happy birthday to the following November celebrants!
- Aileen (HR Assistant) – Nov 11
- Zhailyn (Operations Manager – Night Shift) – Nov 13
- Erika (Jr. SEO Specialist) – Nov 14
- Juan (Social Media Specialist) – Nov 14
On-Time, Big Time Prize Awarding
The winners of last week’s On-Time, Big Time perfect attendance raffle received their prizes this week. Thank you for coming in on time and never missing a work day the past month!
- First Prize (Classic Gas Range) – Elyssa (Senior Writer)
- Second Prize (Seagate 1TB External Hard Drive) – Stanley (SEO Specialist)
- Third Prize (SM Gift Cards):
- Francis Jay (Local SEO Specialist)
- Jayson (Web Content Writer)
- Aileen (Web Content Writer)
- Rom-Jaye (Web Content Writer)
- Wileene (Web Content Writer)
- Camille Joy (Web Content Writer)
Save Our South Updates
We would like to remind our team members that we are still accepting cash donations for the Typhoon Haiyan victims until Wednesday, November 20, 2013. Please approach HR if you’re interested in donating.
Latest posts by Armund Romero (see all)
- 4 Ways to Get Extra Cash From Your Company - July 18, 2014
- The TrueLogic Wet Republic 2014 - June 24, 2014
- Bad Communication Skills That Could Cost You That Job Offer - June 16, 2014