Last Thursday, October 31, TrueLogic held its annual Halloween celebration themed “The Working Dead.” Members of the TrueLogic team put on their most ghoulish costumes during Town Hall and awaited the prizes that were given away to the ones with the best costumes and the best workstation design.
Here are the highlights of last week’s celebration.
Town Hall Recap
The end of the month is always a special time for TrueLogic, because this is when we celebrate the birthdays of all the birthday celebrants for the month. We had more reasons to celebrate as we received feedback from clients and congratulated anniversaries.
The Content Department received a nod for doing a great job with the guest posts for one of our partners. The account manager CJ also received special mention for his efforts and his input to clients for projects he is handling. The following teams also received kudos for having 0% errors for the month of October:
- On-Page Team
The biggest nod of the night went to the project managers. One week since the launch of our Disavow solutions, they were able to bring in business worth US $7000. Congratulations!
We’re very happy to see our team members grow and continue to stay with us through the years. Join us in congratulating and thanking last week’s anniversary celebrant for another year with the company:
- Raffy (SEO Analyst) – 3 years
The following celebrants celebrated their birthday last week:
- Cyd (Jr. Web Content Editor) – 10/30
- Justin (Web Content Writer) – 11/03
We also celebrated the birthdays of the following October birthday celebrants with cake:
- Randolf (Ops) – 10/06
- Mike (Content Dept) – 10/03
- Edwin (Ops) – 10/03
- Chai (HR / Admin) – 10/04
- MD – 10/08
- Jobelle (Marketing Specialist) – 10/15
- Rom-Jaye (Jr. Web Content Writer) – 10/18
- Roznelette (SEO Specialist) – 10/23
- Gerrick (Sr. PHP Developer) – 10/23
- Hanna (Forum Writer – Marketing) – 10/26
- Atong (Admin Clerk) – 10/26
Happy birthday to all of you!
“The Working Dead” Halloween Winners
After Town Hall, the company celebrated Halloween with food, spooky and unusual costumes, and prizes. We gave all employees time to decorate their workstations and come up with the best Halloween costumes. The ones with the best and the most creative ideas won prizes at the end of the night. The winners of the workstation design competition were given cash prizes. The first prize winner also received a special Halloween loot bag. Congratulations to the following winners for the Halloween workstation design competition:
- 1st – Jeck and The Web Design/Development Team (Theme: “The Working Dev”)
- 2nd – Benjie and the Ops Team Day Shift (Theme: “Jail Asylum”)
- 3rd – Mafe and the Night Shift (Theme: “Plants vs. Zombies 2D Edition”)
For the individual costumes, eight finalists were given gift certificates, while the winner received a cash prize worth P5,000. Congratulations to Ariel, our PHP developer, for winning the Halloween costume contest, and well done to the other finalists as well:
- Jeck (Web Designer)
- Renan (SEO Team Lead) and Josef (Web Developer)
- Elrica (Marketing Copywriter)
- Erika (Ops)
- Zhai (Ops)
- Khryss(Web Content Writer)
- Aurea (Finance)
- Pamela (Finance)
Congratulations and we’re excited to see what you come up with next year!
Check out photos from the event below.
Latest posts by Armund Romero (see all)
- 4 Ways to Get Extra Cash From Your Company - July 18, 2014
- The TrueLogic Wet Republic 2014 - June 24, 2014
- Bad Communication Skills That Could Cost You That Job Offer - June 16, 2014