TrueLogic aims to be honest and faithful to its clients. We will be upfront with our clients’ needs and do everything in our best effort to offer the best service. With that being said, TrueLogic does not guarantee its services to any extent.
TrueLogic believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal refund policy.
Under this policy:
- Generally due to the nature of our work, we do not assure any refunds upon cancellation.
- If refund is made, we would debit the amount for the work already completed, and for the work in process.
- Taxes paid on services to regulatory bodies would not be refunded.
- In the event of any violation to the terms and conditions of our policy, we would cancel the agreement and would not refund anything.
- We will not refund if any delay happens because of third party participation.