DIGITAL MARKETING FOR ECOMMERCE
ECOMMERCE marketing IS THE FUTURE OF RETAIL
DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIES FOR ECOMMERCE AND ONLINE RETAIL
The Philippine ecommerce market is growing – fast! And being online and available for your customers is more than just having a website or a Facebook page. Ecommerce is steadily increasing not just for the Philippines but the whole Southeast Asian region. Year on year, the Philippines has been beating the forecast for ecommerce growth. The question for your business is, are you going to be where your customers are?
Ecommerce marketing is about bringing your brand and your product into your customer’s buyer journey and allowing them to complete the transaction online. The solution for successful ecommerce sites and online retailers looking for a piece of the digital sales pie is how you market your brand online and speak the language of your future customers. Focus on your customer persona and speak directly to them with branding and experience through a targeted digital marketing strategy for ecommerce businesses.
ECOMMERCE WEBsite DESIGN: Shopify and WooCommerce
Online transactions are the core of ecommerce businesses. Historically, business owners in the Philippines believed that moving to ecommerce required more resources and more technical capabilities to meet the needs of the Filipino e-shopper.
Not anymore. We’ll make your transition to the ecommerce industry as smooth as possible with our ecommerce website services.
Shopify for ecommerce websites
Shopify is a user-friendly platform built specifically for ecommerce. Its user friendly (you don’t need to be a tech junkie to use it) interface, setup, apps, security and payment channels make it a breeze to manage.
Shopify is essentially a website builder where the store, the shopping cart and product pages are pre-built. Even integrating a payment gateway is made easy.
Our digital marketing agency offer Shopify as an ecommerce website solution because of its many conveniences:
- Easy online payment acceptance
- Easy to manage (from a visual user interface)
- A wide selection of ecommerce website themes and pages
- Dozens of customization options (literally anything you’ve seen in other ecommerce sites)
WooCommerce for ecommerce websites
WooCommerce is Worpress’ ecommerce website design solution – the most popular website platform choice for millions of websites on the web today. As a platform, it boasts the same user friendliness that WordPress users have come to know and love, just add the Commerce functionality – which is just as easy to use.
WooCommerce is ideal for brands and online stores that have a limited selection of products where store maintenance is not necessarily managed by a technical contributor.
WooCommerce is for you if:
- You have experience with WordPress
- You have a limited inventory to manage
- You need a site that is automatically multi-browser and multi-device responsive
- You want beautiful mobile-responsive themes
- You need an SEO-friendly platform
SEO for ECommerce websites
ECOMMERCE SEO STRATEGIES THAT DRIVE BUYERS AND NOT JUST TRAFFIC
Without a brick and mortar store, ecommerce websites have even more reason to take their online stores to the top of Google’s search results. The good news for ecommerce sites and online retailers in the Philippines is that local competition for the top spot is not as competitive as it is in other countries.
It’s a battle for products not just keywords – and the time to move in is now.
Our SEO specialists are trained in ecommerce marketing strategies that can help you drive your products into the first page of Google search – the only place your customers look.
The strategies we use include:
- Optimized Meta titles and descriptions for your Product Pages
- Product Schema to help users and Search Engines understand the details of your products
- Googe MyBusiness Optimization that highlights your business, location, phone number, products, and reviews
- Technical SEO to make sure your page is fast, friendly to users, and searchable
- On-Page content that helps the average buyer understand the value of your product
- Analytics that identify which business goals are being met by your marketing efforts
Our ecommerce SEO solutions are designed to bring you web traffic, phone calls, inquiries, and ultimately sales.
SOCIAL MEDIA for ecommerce websites
GENERATE DEMAND & CREATE AWARENESS WITH SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING FOR ECOMMERCE
All buying experiences whether online or in the real world begin with Awareness. Awareness about your brand, and awareness about your Product. Filipinos have consistently been the top content consumers on Facebook making Social Media an essential aspect of your ecommerce Strategy. It’s not about building a facebook storefront. It’s about leveraging the massive reach of social media to bring people to your online storefront.
Our ecommerce social media marketing services help those who are getting started or established online merchants get results with real impact:
- Traffic – Sharing loveable content on your social media profiles helps generate traffic to your ecommerce website or online store.
- Awareness – Generate awareness for your brand or for a promotion by using the data Facebook has about its users.
- Conversion – Push specific products and send followers to a landing page to make a purchase. Watch your conversion rates sore!
- Engagement – Engage with your target market, share relevant content and build your brand to develop brand loyalty/ambassadorship.
- Customer Service – Use social media as customer service channel. Answer questions and thank customers privately or publicly.
- Lookalike – Reach people whose interests converge with the existing audience that already love your brand and message
GOOGLE ADS for ecommerce websites
MAKE THEM AWARE, MAKE THEM INTERESTED, MAKE THEM BUY, KEEP THEM LOYAL
Google Ads is a very powerful platform in the hands of the right marketer. From spreading awareness via display ads, capturing a buying moment on Search, or staying top of mind until your customers are ready to buy with remarketing.
In terms of brand visibility and therefore awareness, few strategies can match the reach and effectiveness of Google Ads.
No presence on Google Search? No problem! Google Search ads when managed well can get you on the first page of Google Search with a return on investment that doesn’t burn a hole through your profit.
Do you have a visually compelling product? Look no further! Google display ads whether targeted or remarketed can provide visually compelling messaging that brings your customer one step closer to a purchase.
Lost a sale? Help them find you again with remarketing ads that make your brand and product top of mind until they are ready.
As a marketing tool,Google Ads has a lot of virtues:
- It’s fast – set up today and you can begin seeing traffic tomorrow
- It’s flexible – spend as much or as little as you can afford.
- It’s versatile – Search Ads, Display banners, Youtube ads or Apps!
A well-developed PPC advertising (pay per click) strategy targets keywords that are transactional in nature. The people using these keywords are already in the buying stage of the sales process. Advertising your ecommerce website with Google Ads provides a measurable way to maximize ROI.
With search engine marketing, you can retarget visitors who made it all the way to checkout but abandoned their shopping cart. We can even target them with ads for the very items in their abandoned cart. Our team can also set up your account on Google Merchant so you can display ads on Google Shopping.
CONTENT MARKETING for ecommerce websites
CONSISTENCY IS THE DRIVING FORCE OF RELATIONSHIPS.
Content Marketing isn’t the first ecommerce marketing channel that comes to mind when merchants want to drive traffic and revenue for their online business. But it’s a tool in your ecommerce arsenal that you can’t afford to skip.
Your future customers don’t always know that they need the service or product your online business is selling. They first need information or help to identify a problem that your ecommerce website can solve. Our high-quality content writers and an ecommerce content marketing strategy combine to address this business need and funnel your website visitors to the next stage of the buyer’s journey.
If you want people to buy your commodity, you have to get them to buy-in to your story.