DIGITAL MARKETING FOR ECOMMERCE
ECOMMERCE IS THE FUTURE OF RETAIL AND THE FUTURE IS NOW
DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIES FOR ECOMMERCE AND ONLINE RETAIL
The Philippine e-commerce market is growing – fast! And being online and available for your customers is more than just having a website, or a Facebook page. E-commerce is steadily increasing not just for the Philippines but the whole SEAsian region and Year on year, the Philippines has been beating the forecast for e-commerce growth year on year. The question for your business is, are you going to be where your customers are?
E-Commerce is about bringing your brand and your product into your customer’s buyer journey and allowing them to complete the transaction online.
E-COMMERCE WEB DESIGN: Shopify and WooCommerce by Truelogic
Shopify is a user-friendly platform built specifically for e-Commerce. It’s user friendly (you don’t need to be a tech junkie to use it) interface, setup, apps, security and payment channels make it a breeze to manage.
Shopify is essentially a website builder where the store, the shopping cart and product pages are pre-built. Even integrating a payment gateway is made easy.
Our digital marketing agency offer Shopify as an e-Commerce solution because:
- It allows for easy online payment acceptance
- Easy to manage (from a visual user interface)
- It’s got a wide selection of well-designed website themes and pages
- It’s pre-built to be mobile friendly
- There are dozens of customization options (literally anything you’ve seen in other e-Commerce sites)
- And most importantly, it’s SEO Friendly
WooCommerce is ideal for brands and online stores that have a limited selection of products where store maintenance is not necessarily managed by a technical contributor.
WooCommerce is for you if:
- You have experience with the WordPress platform
- You have a limited inventory to manage
- You need a site that is automatically multi-browser and multi-device responsive
- Beautiful mobile-responsive themes
- Superbly SEO-friendly
- The Shopping cart and payment gateway are easy to integrate
SEO for E-Commerce
ECOMMERCE SEO STRATEGIES THAT DRIVE BUYERS AND NOT JUST TRAFFIC
It’s a battle for products not just keywords – and the time to move in is now.
Our SEO’s are trained in world-class strategies that can help you drive your products into the first page of Google search – the only place your customers look.
The strategies we use include:
- Meta Titles and descriptions for your Product Pages
- Product Schema to help users and Search Engines understand the details of your products
- Googe MyBusiness Optimization that highlights:
- Your Business
- Your Location
- Your Phone Number
- Your Products
- Your Reviews
- Technical SEO to make sure your page is fast, friendly to users, and searchable
- On-Page Content that helps the average buyer understand the value of your product
- Analytics that identify which business goals are being met by your marketing efforts
GENERATE DEMAND & CREATE AWARENESS WITH SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING FOR ECOMMERCE.
Here are the ways that our social media marketing services help your ecommerce brand whether you’re just getting started or an established online merchant:
- Traffic – Sharing loveable content on your social media profiles helps generate traffic to your ecommerce website or online store.
- Awareness – Generate awareness for your brand or for a promotion by using the data Facebook has about its users.
- Conversion – Push specific products and send followers to a landing page to make a purchase. Watch your conversion rates sore!
- Engagement – Engage with your target market, share relevant content and build your brand to develop brand loyalty/ambassadorship.
- Customer Service – Use social media as customer service channel. Answer questions and thank customers privately or publicly.
- Lookalike – reach people whose interests converge with the existing audience that already love your brand and message
MAKE THEM AWARE, MAKE THEM INTERESTED, MAKE THEM BUY, KEEP THEM LOYAL
In terms of brand visibility and therefore awareness, few strategies can match the reach and effectiveness of Adwords.
No presence on Google Search? – no Problem! Google Search ads when managed well can get you on the first page of Google Search with a return on investment that doesn’t burn a hole through your profit.
Do you have a visually compelling product? – look no further! Google display ads whether targeted or remarketed can provide visually compelling messaging that brings your customer one step closer to a purchase.
Lost a sale? – help them find you again with remarketing ads that make your brand and product top of mind until they are ready.
As a marketing tool, Adwords has a lot of virtues:
- It’s fast – set up today and you can begin seeing traffic tomorrow
- It’s flexible – spend as much or as little as you can afford.
- It’s versatile – Search Ads, Display banners, Youtube ads or Apps!
Wondering why you would want to pay for traffic when you can get it free with SEO? A well-developed PPC advertising (pay per click) strategy targets keywords that are transactional in nature. The people using these keywords are already in the buying stage of the sales process. Advertising your ecommerce website with Google AdWords provides a measurable way to maximize ROI.
With search engine marketing, you can retarget visitors who made it all the way to checkout but abandoned their shopping cart. We can even target them with ads for the very items in their abandoned cart. Our team can also set up your account on Google Merchant so you can display ads on Google Shopping.
CONSISTENCY IS THE DRIVING FORCE OF RELATIONSHIPS.
Your future customers don’t always know that they need the service or product your online business is selling. They first need information or help to identify a problem that your ecommerce website can solve. Our high-quality content writers and an ecommerce content marketing strategy combine to address this business need and funnel your website visitors to the next stage of the buyer’s journey.
If you want people to buy your commodity – you have to get them to buy-in to your story.